Annuleringsfonds Camping de Watertoren
Cancellation fee coverage:
- Death, serious illness or serious accidental injury of the insured, 1st or 2nd degree relatives or household members of the insured.
- Pregnancy detected after taking out the insurance, which can be proven by a pregnancy declaration and/or complications of pregnancy.
- Material damage (damage to property/substantial objects) to property, rental property of the insured or the company where he works, which makes his presence urgently necessary.
- The unexpected availability to the insured of a rental home, but no earlier than 30 days before the start of the arrangement . Provided that the insured was registered as a house-hunter more than 10 weeks before making the reservation.
- Purchase of a property, provided the completion date/transfer is within 60 days before the start of the trip.
- A medically necessary procedure that the insured, his partner or a child living with him may undergo unexpectedly.
- Death within 14 days before the start of the trip of a pet, including exclusively a dog, cat or horse, of the insured.
- Emergency relocation of the insured due to a medical necessity, renovation or change of employment.
- Unemployment of the insured after permanent employment, as a result of involuntary dismissal. Provided that the date of dismissal is no later than 1 month after the end of the booked trip.
- The acceptance by an unemployed insured of employment of at least 20 hours per week, for the duration of at least ½ year or for an indefinite period, which necessitates his presence therein at the time of the arrangement.
- Unexpected call of the insured after a final exam for a re-examination that cannot be taken at a time other than during the arrangement.
- An external event, such as collision, theft and fire within 30 days before the start of the arrangement, as a result of which the insured's private means of transport to be used for the trip breaks down and cannot be repaired in time.
- Permanent break-up of the marriage of the insured party, for which divorce proceedings have been initiated. The dissolution of a cohabitation contract laid down in a notarial deed is considered to be equivalent to a final break-up of the marriage.
- Being able to pick up an adopted child unexpectedly, provided that the adoption was made through the mediation of an official licensee in the Netherlands.
UNSPENT DAYS OF RESIDENCE:
- Cancellation of the arrangement due to an uncertain event as mentioned above (illness, accident or death), as well as due to serious damage to the rented property so that it can no longer be used. The maximum payment is 40 days.
- Unforeseen hospitalization (at least 1 overnight stay) of the insured, as a result of which termination is not possible, whereby all days of hospitalization in the rental period count as unused days of stay. This cover applies only to the hospitalized insured and his/her co-insured family members or 1 travelling insured. The maximum benefit is 40 days.
- The maximum benefit for all insureds together is not more than the benefit for 4 families, divided among all insureds in proportion to each one's share of the sum insured.
- Related to illness, disorder or abnormality that existed or caused symptoms in the insured, his household members or relatives in the 1st or 2nd degree in the period of 3 months prior to the date on which the insurance was taken out.
In the event that the holiday maker has not concluded cancellation insurance or has a reason not to do so, the following rules shall apply: In case the holiday maker cancels the agreement before the commencement date, he shall owe a fixed compensation. This shall not apply if the reason for cancellation is a price increase made within three months after the conclusion of the agreement, with the exception of price changes arising from taxes, duties or other charges that also concern the holiday maker. The compensation shall amount to:
- for cancellation up to three months before the commencement date, 15% of the agreed price;
- for cancellation up to two months before the commencement date 50% of the agreed price;
- for cancellation up to one month before the commencement date, 75% of the agreed price;
- for cancellation within one month before the commencement date, 90% of the agreed price;
- for cancellation on the day of the commencement date 100% of the agreed price;
The indemnity will be refunded on a pro rata basis after deduction of administrative costs if the place is reserved by a third party for the same period or part thereof and no other places are available in that period.